Premium Sealer & Colour Enhancer
Enhance’N’Seal – To seal and colour enhance stone, encaustics, grout, concrete etc
ENHANCE’N’SEAL is a 100% Actives, premium, penetrating, no sheen sealer & colour enhancer. For maximum stain resistance and to enhance, darken, highlight & rejuvenate colour. Non-Flammable, Non-Yellowing and UV Resistant. Can be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Breathable – Allows Moisture Vapour Transmission (MVT). Reduces Freeze/Thaw Damage, Spalling & Efflorescence. Inhibits Mould & Mildew growth. For indoor, outdoor, domestic & commercial areas. Safe for food preparation areas.
USE: On porous & unsealed surfaces. For concrete, encaustics, terrazzo, grout etc plus all natural stone e.g. Basalt, Bluestone, Marble, Limestone, Travertine etc
- Darkens – Enhances – Highlights & Rejuvenates Colour;
- Maximum Stain Resistance Against Oil, Food and Grime;
- Reduces Freeze/Thaw Damage, Spalling and Efflorescence;
- Latest State of the Art Poly Seal Technology – 100% Active Solids;
- UV Resistant – Non Flammable – Inhibits Algae, Mould and Mildew;
- For Wall, Floor, Interior, Exterior, Domestic & Commercial Applications.
PRECAUTIONS & SAFETY DIRECTIONS
PREPARATION OF SURFACE
HOW TO USE
HANDLING & STORAGE
HOW TO VIDEO
USE FOR & COVERAGE
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of accessories are designed to make sealing, cleaning and problem solving applications easier.
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of biodegradable Cleaners is formulated to clean & maintain your surface without fear of damage to your tile, stone or sealer. Our range of cleaners is for domestic & commercial use. Safe and effective for your routine daily clean or your periodic heavy duty clean.
Other Sealer Options
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
Problem Solver Options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Aqua-Seal STS™.
- Sealer is NOT a waterproofing agent and will not prevent surface wear, scuff marks or etching from harsh or acidic chemicals.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately to help minimise staining.
- Once enhanced, surfaces CANNOT be restored to original appearance.
- Shelf life is approximately 1 year in un-opened container.
- Storage beyond that time does not necessarily mean the product is not usable. Do a small test area first.
- Product may harden or gel in container if not stored correctly or past shelf life. Discard and do not use.
- Due to the nature of different surfaces, you should do several test areas in inconspicuous areas according to the label instructions to determine number of coats, surface colour stability and desired results. The end user must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use.