Encaustic Seal Gold
Premium Encaustic Tile Sealer (Best)
PREMIUM ENCAUSTIC TILE SEALER FOR MAXIMUM STAIN RESISTANCE – NATURAL LOOK
Encaustic Seal Gold™ formulated with the latest Nano-AQS™ plus Rapid-Seal STS™ Technology to provide maximum stain resistance in 4 hours. NO VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) natural look, water based, below surface, penetrating sealer. Can be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Breathable – Allows excellent Moisture Vapour Transmission (MVT). Non Flammable. For indoor, outdoor, domestic & commercial areas.
- C6 Fluoro-Seal™ – NO VOC – Water Based Formula
- Rapid-Seal STS™ to provide stain resistance in 4 hours
- Maximum Stain Resistance Against Oil, Food & Grime
- Natural Look – Non Yellowing – Non Coating – Non Toxic
- Reduces Freeze/Thaw Damage, Spalling and Efflorescence
- Inhibits Mould and Mildew – Ideal To Use As A Pre-Sealer
- For Indoor, Outdoor, Domestic & Commercial Applications
How To Video
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of accessories are designed to make sealing, cleaning and problem solving applications easier.
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of biodegradable Cleaners is formulated to clean & maintain your surface without fear of damage to your tile, stone or sealer. Our range of cleaners is for domestic & commercial use. Safe and effective for your routine daily clean or your periodic heavy duty clean.
Other Sealer Options
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
Problem Solver Options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Aqua-Seal STS™.
- Sealer is NOT a waterproofing agent and will not prevent surface wear, scuff marks or etching from harsh or acidic chemicals. Spills should be wiped up immediately to help minimise staining.
- Due to the nature of different surfaces, you should do a few inconspicuous test areas following the label instructions to determine ease of application, surface colour stability and desired results. The end user must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use.