Industrial Strength Problem Solver
BLAST HD – HEAVY DUTY ACID CLEANER TO HELP REMOVE SMOKE, SOOT, HYDROCARBONS, RUST, BORE WATER, MINERAL DEPOSITS & RED SOIL.
Blast HD™ is a fast acting industrial strength problem solver formulated to help remove smoke, soot, hydrocarbons, rust, bore water stains, mineral deposits & red soil marks. It is also effective in removing the most extreme type of built up grime and dirt where other cleaning products have not been as effective. Can also be used to etch concrete. USE: On all ACID RESISTANT natural stone, ceramic tiles, porcelain, terracotta & masonry surfaces.
- High Viscosity Heavy Duty Cleaner & Problem Solver
- Helps Remove Red Soil, Smoke, Soot & Hydrocarbons
- Effective on Rust, Bore Water Stains & Mineral Deposits
- Helps Renew Heavily Polluted Facades & Retaining Walls
HANDLING & STORAGE
Other problem solver options
Stone and tile areas exhibit many specific problems such as efflorescence, grout residue and mineral staining. The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Problem Solvers is designed to help solve these issues as safely and effectively as possible. There’s simply no other range of problem solvers for stone, tile, concrete & grout as comprehensive as Aqua-Seal STS™.
KITS & ACCESSORIES
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of Sealers are formulated to provide either a Good, Better or Best type of performance based on the needs of the customer. The better the sealer then the better the protection, the longer the reaction time and the longer the life span of the sealer.
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of accessories are designed to make sealing, cleaning and problem solving applications easier.
The Aqua-Seal STS™ range of biodegradable Cleaners is formulated to clean & maintain your surface without fear of damage to your tile, stone or sealer. Our range of cleaners is for domestic & commercial use. Safe and effective for your routine daily clean or your periodic heavy duty clean.
- Heavily soiled surfaces may require longer dwell time and or stronger solution;
- Some stained surfaces may require resurfacing or replacing.
- Due to the nature of different surfaces, you should do several test areas in inconspicuous areas according to the label instructions to determine surface colour stability and desired results. The end user must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use.